- Press Release – Students at Birmingham University occupy in defiance of Injunction. Defend Education Birmingham « Derby People's Assembly on Latest Update on the occupation
- Student protestors defy court order and continue occupation - The Guardian | rss on Latest Update on the occupation
- Press Release - Students at Birmingham University occupy in defiance of Injunction. | Defend Education Birmingham on Latest Update on the occupation
- Senate Chambers Occupation Day 5 | rachelsravings on Latest Update on the occupation
- Court forces student protesters to end occupation - The Guardian | rss on Statement on the Occupation of Senate Chambers
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Below is a letter addressed to Vice Chancellor David Eastwood from BEM students regarding the proposed redundancy of Dr. José Lingna Nafafé. Dear Vice-Chancellor, Following the recent news that the College of Social Sciences is proposing that Dr. José Lingna … Continue reading
Fearful university bosses losing control – Statement from University of Birmingham Defend Education.
University of Birmingham bosses have been responding to student/staff protests regarding the closure of the Institute of Archaeology and Antiquity and to university support staff taking industrial action over pay cuts. Even by their normal standards the conduct of the … Continue reading
Student Union officers remove Birmingham Post from Guild after publication of anti-union propaganda.
All copies the Birmingham post were removed this morning from the Guild of Students SPAR shop by several angry student union officials. The Paper was removed after it printed a shameless spin article against the strike action planned by the … Continue reading